Following some valuable feedback we have further developed the following features in Mesma.
FAO Administrators - Developed better permissions in Improve
This will allow you to set better permissions in Admin which gives you better control of what users can and cannot do. Select manage users, area selector then click on IP tab and you will see the new permissions we have added:
- Edit Own –an individual can only edit their own activities and tasks within the custom areas they have permission for
- Edit All - an individual can only edit all users activities and tasks within the custom areas they have permission for
- Read only – an individual can read all activities and tasks within the custom areas they have permission for
- Move – an individual can move an activity to another custom area within the custom areas they have permission for
We advice that you carry out a review of your IP permissions to take full advantage of these new settings.
FAO All users - Enhanced the self assessment SWOT and improvement plan pages
You can record your assessments using rich text – This means that you can, for example, now add bullet points in your expected impact column allowing you to clearly see where you have more than one impact measure. Give it a try!
FAO All users - New reports feature in Improve
Due to rich text features being introduced the Excel download in Improve has been replaced with a new reports feature, which gives you much more control over what activities are included in your downloads.
- Create several reports by clicking on the Reports tab and clicking the green + button.
- Select your preferences by selecting the criteria you want included in the report.
- Save your new report so that you can easily run this in future.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to talk to us via your online chat or join us on our next coffee break session